National Coalition of Parent Centers
- The Center for Law and Education has provided parents, advocates and students rights based advocacy for 30 years. CLE also produces materials that assist in understanding the educational rights of all students.
- The National Council on Independent Living (NCIL) is a membership organization that advances the independent living philosophy and advocates for the human rights of, and services for, people with disabilities to further their full integration and participation in society.
- National Down Syndrome Congress provides information, advocacy and support concerning all aspects of life for individuals with Down syndrome.
- National Down Syndrome Society envisions a world in which all people with Down syndrome have the opportunity to realize their life aspirations.
- The Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) is dedicated to improving results for infants, toddlers, children and youth with disabilities ages birth through 21 by providing leadership and financial support to assist states and local districts.
- TASH is an international association of people with disabilities, their family members, other advocates, and professionals fighting for a society in which inclusion of all people in all aspects of society is the norm.
- Congress.gov contains current US Federal legislative Information. Bills, Laws, Congressional Record, reports, and links to further information.
- U.S. Department of Education has a mission to promote student achievement and preparation for global competitiveness by fostering educational excellence and ensuring equal access.